Exceptional Opportunity for a BE/BC Urologist
- Join a well-established, busy group in the Murrieta/Temecula area.
- Experienced Group practicing full spectrum of urological services including Lap & Robotic Surgery
- Excellent professional growth environment in an organization known for its quality of care
- Physician led organization, which is patient focused and quality driven
- Hospital-supported recruitment including guaranteed salary, relocation and signing bonus
- Friendly work environment that promotes teamwork
- Applicant must possess or be eligible for California licensure
- Adequate Residency training or post residency fellowship
Practice in one of the most desirable areas in Southern California, in a stable, but growing community perfect for young families; award-winning schools and just a short drive to all the hot spots in Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange Counties! Rated as one of Americas most livable small cities, Temecula, CA, is a regional center for commercial, entertainment, healthcare services, and exceptional educational choices, and as such offers a wide range of amenities.
The Facilities where you will practice:
Southwest Healthcare System, which includes:
Inland Valley Medical Center: Located in Wildomar, California, just off the 15 freeway
Services include: 24-hour emergency services (regional trauma center), a nationally-ranked Weight-Loss Surgery Center of Excellence, Center for Wound Care, radiology services and more.
Rancho Springs Medical Center: Located in Murrieta, California, between the 15 and 215 freeways. Services include: the largest childbirth center in southwest Riverside County, 24-hour emergency services, radiology services, inpatient/outpatient surgery and more.
Temecula Valley Hospital - our newest facility, nestled in the Temecula Valley, close to rolling hills and vineyards! This 140-bed, five-story hospital has all private rooms and a 20-bed intensive care unit (ICU). In addition, the hospital features:
- Five high-tech surgical suites
- An advanced electronic clinical information system
- Emergency services
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae to in-house physician recruiter Hollie Garcia: firstname.lastname@example.org; 951-200-7386