The Department of Internal Medicine, Section on Hematology and Oncology at Wake Forest Baptist Healths Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking exceptional Physicians at all academic ranks due to strategic growth.
Wed like to speak with you if youre ready for a career move or appreciate you sharing our positions with your network.
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation and Cellular Therapy
- Non Malignant Hematology
- Genitourinary Oncology
- General Hematology and Oncology for Outreach Practices
You will be joining an esteemed team of professionals at one of the nations leading NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers and academic medical centers. In this faculty position, you will focus on clinical management and clinical/translational research.
OUR PREFERRED CREDENTIALS
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology and/or Medical Oncology
- North Carolina licensure or eligible
- Rank commensurate with experience
- Experience in clinical research is highly desired
TO LEARN MORE PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV/RESUME