TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- Privately owned family oriented commercial development company headquartered in Charlotte, NC
- Established organization with history of long-term and sustained financial health
- Proven track record of successful multi-tenant and multi-state development
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Company culture that is family-oriented, fast paced, caring and passionate about servicing their clients
- Newly created position due to growth with opportunity to make an impact at the leadership level
- Employer-Paid health benefits to include medical and dental
- Generous Paid Time Off and holiday plan
- Beautiful office environment
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Primary responsibilities include managing calendar and correspondence, tracking key deadlines/initiatives/projects, preparing meeting materials and reports, booking travel, and handling a variety of day-to-day support needs
- Prepare meeting materials, i.e. Power Point Presentations, scheduling conference calls and web-based meetings
- Review and coordination of contracts/legal documents
- Create marketing packages for real estate dispositions
- Assist with preparation of real estate closing documents
- Serve as liaison between various parties in real estate closing transactions (internal team members and external team members to include buyers, brokers, clients, legal team, etc.)
- Pulling real estate comps and creating data charts for use
- Prepare and track expense reports
- Seek opportunities to create value for the executive(s) and reduce the administrative burden as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- 4+ years of significant executive support experience, including supporting multiple executives simultaneously
- Prior success in managing executive level schedules and calendars
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively while keeping another’s task organized.
- Superior organization, time management, and problem-solving skills. Meticulous attention to detail. Strong grammar and proofreading abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills maintaining a positive and supportive attitude;
- Ability to work independently and as a cooperating member of the team with a strong sense of teamwork
- Good judgment and discipline of discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong computer aptitude, to include proficiency in email, MS Office, etc. (to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) as well as the ability to quickly learn new software systems