Executive Administrative Assistant
Do you love variety, challenges and keeping things running smoothly? Then we need you for this fast-paced, challenge-inducing, ever-evolving position!
At National Food Group, we’re proud of our fun, collaborative, and progressive culture, and we’re always looking for ways to innovate corporate life to be more fun and convenient for our team members. With an open office layout, some awesome coffee-espresso machines, themed events like Cinco de Mayo parties, our team has a good balance of work and play. Who ever said corporate life couldn’t be fun?
Why do we all do what we do here? To give food a home! If this sounds appetizing to you, read on!
- You’ll be the keeper of communication, overseer of emails, and reporter of reports.
- There’s more; you’ll be the master of schedules, keep-track-er of meetings, and planner for travel for your team and yourself.
- Keep customers in the loop by sending them their order confirmations and estimated times of arrival, credit memos and samples.
- Keep the enthusiasm as you are expediting orders, prioritizing tasks, maintaining information flow.
- Like everyone in the world, you love documents and files! You’ll be creating, maintaining and organizing departmental records, including hardcopy and digital files.
- You’re able to organize and prioritize your work as well as you do your Netflix “to watch” list. This will help your team perform at their best ability!
- You’re patient, professional, and nice when corresponding in person, on the phone, and you somehow communicate your happy tone-of-voice flawlessly over email communications.
- You’re a little extra when it comes to your skills with Microsoft Office Suite – you know your way around, and then some.
- You get to leave the office! You need to have the ability to travel when needed.
We love when our team members are happy and healthy! At National Food Group, you'll have the following benefits and perks:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Group life & voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible savings plan
- Short-term & long-term disability
- PTO & PTO buy up
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness reimbursement
Our office work environment:
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to fulfill these requirements.