Business Partner functions as a supporting role for the executive and management teams. Business partners serve as the heart and soul of business operations and activities to enable the success of the teams they support. Business Partners anticipate the needs of their executive leaders, managers and team members by assisting them to stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. They move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with MiHINâ€™s latest products and services. Business Partners will use that knowledge to strategically support their team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, they possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. Business partners possess excellent organization, prioritization and multitasking skills, a high attention to detail, the ability to proficiently edit documents and are required to use Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point competently.
Duties and responsibilities
Fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of this position requires leadership skills, time management skills, communication skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Specific duties include:
- Calendar Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Event Coordination
- Expense Management
- Record action items on meetings
- Prep for internal meetings
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to operate basic office equipment (photo copier, phone and video conferencing)
- Ensure that information the MiHIN produces, maintains, stores, or transmits remains secure through adherence to MiHIN's Security Polices and Procedures
The Business Partner should be a self-motivator and identify gaps on the team and be able to assist. They should also be mindful of time management and deliverables. A Business Partner will often be greeting external guest and should always represent the companyâ€™s core values and be fiscally responsible to the company.
Required Qualifications include:
- Associate degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 yearsâ€™ experience of executive administrative support
- Experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions. Interest and experience in interacting with all levels and departments within a company - domestic and international.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to adhere to complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using Outlook, Teams and OneNote
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business judgement, professional etiquette and organizational skills
- Experience in a high tech and/or healthcare industry
Powered by JazzHR