APC is the world’s largest producer of functional proteins, dedicated to producing safe and effective products that create value. We do this by holding true to our values: Performance, Entrepreneurship and Leadership. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and executive support to the APC executive team.
- Provides administrative support to the APC executive team and assists with the LGI team by handling a variety of tasks to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others is positive and productive
- Serve as liaison between executive management and U.S. and foreign joint venture partners, corporate attorneys, travel consultants, the local civic, business, and university communities, and others as requested
- Manages calendars, coordinates meetings, appointments, calls and presentations
- Screens phone calls and communications and responds independently when possible
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements, often internationally
- Compose and prepare confidential and general correspondence, reports, presentations, and other documents
- Create and maintain confidential files
- Conducts special projects
- Arrange programs, events, conferences, and seminars
- Arrange catering for meetings and other events, as requested
- Prepare, maintain and distribute key business documents such as contracts, customer purchase agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- Provide other executive assistance and support, as requested
- Proven experience at an executive level with the ability to foresee needs of the team with minimal guidance
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to interact with employees in all levels of the organization, guests, and customers
- Strong commitment to the company’s work ethic and ideals
- Ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality related to all duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to proof and produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner
- Demonstration of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure quality work and products
- Knowledge of office management systems. High proficiency in MS Office suite and internet
- Knowledge of organizational methods and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and bring competing conflicts to leaders’ attention
- Ability to comply with all job-related guidelines and assist in other work areas, as requested
- Ability to work daily and overtime as necessary
Minimum requirement of an Associate’s degree or equivalent with majors in Business, Communications, or other similar field, required.
Minimum 3 years related experience at an executive level.