gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Clearance: Public Trust
Duties and Responsibilities
The Executive Administrative Assistant will perform high-level executive and administrative duties in support of the Regional Director (RD). Key responsibilities include initiating special reports, composing routine correspondence, compiling statistical and/or budgetary information and communicating with personnel at all levels, including regionally and nationally, in order to gather, record, and convey information. Duties include the following:
- Composes, types, and enters information into the computer. Enters data from paper form into computer database and/or electronic spreadsheets.
- Maintains the Regional Director's calendar, reminding him of upcoming events, meetings, and/or deadlines.
- Drafts and prepares correspondence, spreadsheets, other written documentation; copies data as necessary; and files records accordingly.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, separating documents for distribution, as appropriate; and photocopies documents using copier. Prepares outgoing mail for delivery, to include overnight, express, or courier services (as required).
- Manages the calendar for the executive conference room and associated phone line.
- Sets up meetings and/or conference calls. Attends meetings as requested. Prepares and distributes agenda, as needed; takes minutes/notes on meetings' activities; distributes minutes to appropriate personnel. Coordinates and distributes inter-office communications.
- Makes travel arrangements as tasked and/or arranges for off-site meeting facility(ies). Supports regional emergencies, taskings, or projects as directed.
- Collects and forwards Government-Owned Vehicle monthly reports, as required.
- Assists FPS and other contract personnel in the maintenance, purchase and dissemination of routine supplies.
- In the Branches' and/or Districts' Administrative Assistants' absence, act as liaison between FPS regional personnel and DHS helpdesk in support of IT, telephone and other services. This will include the initiation, follow-up, resolution and close-out of trouble tickets or helpdesk requests.
- Serves as timekeeper for assigned area of responsibility. Also serves as back-up or alternate timekeeper throughout Region 4. Required to validate the timecards of federal FPS employees only with the approval of Task Manager or, in their absence, another federal supervisor.
- Assists RD with preparing, reviewing and editing executive correspondence from different areas within DHS, FPS and/or other agencies or private organizations.
- Monitors incoming HQ-assigned CATT suspense items to ensure all deadlines are met. Receives, reviews, and collates suspense responses from Deputy Regional Director(s), District Commanders, and/or Branch Chiefs. Prepares correspondence, reports, graphs, and charts. Performs research as required.
- As necessary, assists Regional Freedom of Information Act representative in responding to FOIA requests.
- As necessary, assists with personnel actions pertaining to employee reassignments and hiring actions.
- As necessary, assists Regional Training Program Manager with the development of PowerPoint presentations. Reviews, edits, and routes Requests for Training received from the Branch Chiefs and District Commanders to the Regional Training Program Manager. Coordinates with the Resource Management Branch on funding for individual or group training costs. Maintains training calendar for Region 4.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Windows-based computer software and is familiar with basic computer programs to include the Microsoft Office Suite. Accurate grammar, typing, and attention to detail are required. Must have ability to compile and organize reports. Contractor shall use conventional office equipment and associated supplies provided by the Government (desk, filing cabinets, telephone, facsimile, computer system, intercom system, photocopier, paper, pens, pencils, staples etc.).
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred; however, five (5) years of experience assisting executives at/or equivalent to the GS-14 and GS-15 grade level will be required in lieu of the degree.
- Possess practical knowledge of the organization, including the understanding of operational relationships between offices and organizational levels.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and various software applications, including (but not limited to):
- Databases used to track organizational information.
- Accurate typing skills with a minimum speed of at least 40 words per minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft computer software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Access.
- Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive file system.
- Possess knowledge of procedures to formulate, compile, and organize documents and reports.
- Possess knowledge and skill in oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess knowledge and skill in written communications.
- Possess the ability to coordinate various administrative projects simultaneously.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.