Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant will support the business by delivering proactive, forward thinking support to our Team. Through our versatile working-style, we contribute to a variety of projects and tasks by anticipating, determining, and fulfilling customer’s needs in a proactive, well-organized and customer-oriented manner. We work cross functionally and in partnership with internal business functions enabling our teams to focus on the right work to achieve business priorities.
- Provide timely, accurate, and effective Executive Administrative support to Sr. Management, contributing to organizational and corporate goals
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
- Able to make independent decisions regarding calendar priorities of those you support to reduce conflicts and accommodate high priority commitments
- Address problems and develop practical, thorough, and creative solutions without relying on precedent or supervisory review; understand and troubleshoot from a broader perspective
- Supports and collaborates with the administrative team, acts as the departmental “go-to-person” for general operational or administrative questions or other inquiries. May serve as team lead and/or mentor for administrative staff
- Document management and retention; complying with company guidelines and necessary confidentiality measures
- Support Sr Management with scheduling travel and processing expense reports
- Manage multiple schedules with heavy calendaring of complex meetings.
- Arrange, coordinate and support meetings, events, and activities both on and off-site
- Manage and prioritize work within or across the organization by providing project leadership, direction, training and assistance to others by:
- Coordinating, scheduling and preparing for meetings or presentations
- Gathering information and/or, formatting or editing departmental materials, presentations or other documentation, management
- Serve as liaison between the business and external vendors; management and communication
- Generate and process contracts as requested
- Acts as the departmental resource on new systems or departmental processes
- Responsible for training new administrative team members on general departmental processes, systems and tools
- Responsible for maintaining a fully accurate and up-to-date departmental roster and distribution list/s, complete with all employees and other key departmental information
- Manage all aspects of new hire department on-boarding and/or off-boarding activities
- Where assigned, coordinates department or other team meetings both off and on-site, which may include directly managing all event planning requirements and related logistics including contract negotiations, vendor management and budget
- Assist with special projects as assigned by administrative team manager
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of company activities
- Will be a proven administrative professional with a proven record of success working in Executive environments that require tremendous professionalism, organization, confidentiality and accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation and collaboration skills
- Genuine interest and desire to improve current processes
- Committed to displaying professionalism in all internal and external endeavors
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to successfully partner with individuals from multiple organizations in order to achieve desired results
- Someone who manifests trust, and is known for his/her ethics and integrity
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products and related business applications
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior executives
- BA/BS Degree in Business or related discipline is strongly preferred