Delta Dallas is currently representing a financial investment firm in its search for an Executive Assistant to support their Vice President. The company offers excellent benefits and a dynamic team-oriented environment.
The Executive Assistant is directly responsible for providing extended support the Vice President and his team.
- Coordinate point-to-point travel needs of the EVP and his team (domestic flights, hotel, car, etc.)
- Organize and schedule client and internal meetings
- Coordinate meetings, arrange conference bridges, reserve conference rooms and organize food service
- Develop working relationships with clients and client assistants to facilitate the information flow and scheduling process
- Assist with personal tasks to leverage time
- Provide back-up assistance to other Executive Assistant and Receptionist as needed
- Additional projects/initiatives as requested by company leadership
Customer service, excellent verbal and written communication, high energy and professionalism are just a few of the "must have" skills for this role.
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, submit your resume to email@example.com or call (972) 546-3606.