ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Administrative Support: Perform onsite administrative support for ServiceSource to include; Perform receptionist duties utilizing phone, fax, and email systems. Meet and guide guests to the appropriate team member at Ames Street.; Maintain hard copy and digital records management in keeping with ServiceSource standards.
- Administrative Processing: Verify the accuracy of paperwork and packets and general document review in support of routine office administrative functions. Compose and type routine correspondence.
- Travel Coordination and Scheduling: Provides Travel Administration to Core staff as necessary to include: travel, rental car and hotel reservations, coordination with appropriate points of contact at visiting locations, requests for orders, reviewing expenditures, responsible for assisting individuals with self- registration, desk side training and troubleshooting, reviews of completed travel for accuracy, updates calendar to reflect travel status, provides written and verbal updates to Core Staff. Ensures travelers have all necessary paperwork.
- Event and Training Planning: This position shall be required to travel within the Ames Street scope of operations, to set-up and attend Training and Select events throughout the year. This would include functions at both the Ames Street operations, and Friendship House.
- Reporting: The Administrative Assistant shall provide weekly (as required) situation reports for all tasks above, quantifying and reporting on completed and “in process” actions. In addition, they will provide a monthly status report for ongoing actions, initiatives and deliverables.
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned/requested.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist functional staff with meeting arrangements, agendas and minutes
- Edit and transmit correspondence as requested by Core staff
- Assist Training department as time permits
- Maintain and update of calendars for Core staff
- Provide administrative support utilizing the Microsoft Office software suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Survey Monkey, and Share Point
- Coordinate requests for supplies, equipment, and maintenance
- Review and amend internal and external documentation as requested
- Organize and maintain file system and file correspondence and other records.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION(S)
- High school diploma with BA preferred. 5 years’ related experience working with executives and meeting planning, may be substituted for bachelor’s degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to work with people internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to become familiar with corporate specific programs and software.
- Possess valid driver’s license and vehicle for transporting meeting materials.
- Excellent oral/verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to carry out work with the highest levels of accuracy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
WHAT WE OFFER – EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Medical, dental, and vision plan
- Vacation, sick, and personal days: 24 PTO days in your first year + 11 paid holidays per year
- Domestic partner/dependent coverage
- 403(b) and Roth retirement accounts matched up to 3%
- 401(a) discretionary retirement account funded by employer contributions after 1st year of working
- Company paid AD&D, life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account (DCFSA)
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- For eligible employees, tuition reimbursement for continuing education and career development
- Professional development and training opportunities offered at no cost throughout the year
- Staff mentoring programs
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us.We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information