Denham Resources has an excellent opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant with a broad range of skills and experience. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and grow within a very challenging, yet rewarding administrative environment, working within the top level of the organization.
The Executive Administrative Assistant, will provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer of the organization and appropriate Board of Directors and other management staff as directed acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day‐to‐day workflow and prioritizing various projects, which include scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Executive Administrative Assistant will act as the point of contact between management and internal/external stakeholders. The Executive Administrative Assistant will perform, coordinate, and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support. This will enable the management and administrative team to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the association’s goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in Office Administration, Business Administration, Paralegal, or related discipline preferred. Extensive experience in the disciplines required acceptable.
- Better than 5 years performing the functions of the position
- Office Management
- Meeting Management
- Technical IT skills to accomplish requirements of the position
- Utilize analytical skills and demonstrate a broad understanding of the association to effectively interpret and anticipate needs
- Exhibit sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of change
- Project a positive demeanor regardless of changes in working conditions
- Work effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Produce well thought‐out, professional correspondence free of grammatical and spelling errors
- Always interact professionally with stakeholders and associates
- Promptly respond to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Demonstrate an awareness of fundamental business principles of KRWA, as well as an understanding of water agencies in which the association operates
- Display proficiency using standard office equipment such as a computer, fax, photocopier, scanner, etc.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at Steve@denham.net or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
Plus Excellent Benefits