We seek an experienced Senior Executive Assistant / Executive Project Manager to handle a variety of executive duties including assistance with recruiting and team building, human resource tasks, billing, payroll, and high level support. The successful candidate must be energetic, positive, professional, dedicated, and skilled. Successful candidate must be able to meet deadlines, follow instructions, perform tasks independently, and have a track record that indicates great attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least five years of experience working in a professional capacity as an Executive Assistant, HR Assistant, Billing/Payroll Assistant, Management or Operational Support, and/or similar
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities while maintaining attention to details
- Ability to assist CEO with team building using LinkedIn and various job boards
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, administrative, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work under deadlines and perform tasks with ownership, diligence and excellence
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of math to review billing/payroll items
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or Quickbooks is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in IT or Healthcare consulting and staffing is a big plus
- Ability to commute between Long Island and NYC as needed
We are located within walking distance of the LIRR and near all major highways.
Excellent base salary, benefits and incentives