Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ has an exciting opportunity as an Executive Administrative Assistant located in Indianapolis, IN. The purpose of this job is to provide administrative and office professional support.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and interfacing with multiple businesses, functions, and geographies as well as a wide range of staff including: direct staff, executives, new hires, international contacts, and business services staff as well as periodic customer interaction.
Key roles include:
• Maintains schedules and calendars for numerous meetings by constructively challenging, defining purpose, and prioritizing requests so that objectives are fulfilled. This includes setting up meetings and assisting in the management of those meetings.
• Plans both domestic and international travel which includes coordinating flight schedules, hotel accommodations and rental car reservations. Anticipates passport and visa requirements.
• Assists managers with hiring (scheduling interviews, travel arrangements) and onboarding for new employees.
• Submissions and tracking of internal reports and department metrics.
• Serves as one of the primary contacts for the FS&RE function. Includes responsibility of understanding Company issues, strategies, procedures, and policies. Arranges schedules of visitors, both domestic and foreign, so that their business purpose is fulfilled.
• Responsible for ownership of shared folder permissions; responsible for the implementation of records retention compliance procedures for these folders.
• Maintains and updates the department website/Sharepoint.
• Organizes and participates in function and sub-function event planning.
• Build and leverage an internal network across the Office Professional community at Corteva.
• This person will have access to sensitive and confidential information and must be able to keep such information confidential.
• Work is primarily identified and managed independently, taking initiative and responsibility for most administrative needs and opportunities.
•Minimum 5 years of previous experience in an administrative role supporting Director Level.
•Must be able to think strategically.
•This position requires the ability to build strong working relationships with diverse groups.
•The job duties are diverse and require quick, accurate and consistent decision making.
•Able to communicate and relate well with those internal and external to the company.
•Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed.
•Able to handle multiple priorities from multiple sources.
•Must be an organized self-starter exhibiting good judgment and the flexibility to adapt to priority changes and demands.
•Must be able to apply software applications to respond to requests with attention to detail and accuracy.
•Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, is required as well as SharePpoint applications and sites.
•A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
•Experience in managing projects
•An Associate’s degree in Office Administration, Office Management or other business discipline and/or 4+ years relevant military experience is required.
•A Bachelor’s degree in Office Administration, Office Management or other business discipline is highly preferred.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Primary Location: North America-USA-Indiana-Indianapolis