If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be a seasoned professional with exceptional written and verbal communication, planning and organizational skills to provide executive-level support. S/he will have serve as a central liaison for all internal and external matters, requiring the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, handle confidential matters with discretion, work well under pressure at times, and maintain balance among multiple priorities. S/he will excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task and maintain meticulous attention to detail.
- Efficient and accurate management of an active calendar and travel schedule
- Logistics planning for on and offsite meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents, presentations and other materials
- Maintaining and tracking files, ensuring a high degree of confidentiality
- Greeting internal and external visitors
- Screening a high volume of phone calls
- Assisting in resolving general policy and procedure issues
- Arranging travel and processing expense reports
- Contribute to miscellaneous projects, as needed
- May be asked to provide occasional support to other executives, as needed
- Significant experience supporting senior executives in a complex, fast paced, ever-changing environment
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy, excellent attention to detail and proactive follow through
- Very strong interpersonal skills including a high degree of professionalism, sense of urgency, diplomacy and commitment to confidentiality
- The ability to anticipate and proactively support the needs of executives and exercise judgment in prioritizing requests for their time
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience supporting Senior Executives
- Experience working in a large, highly matrixed organization
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PPT) to create and edit materials from scratch
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook for complex email and calendar management
- Experience using WebEx
- Experience making travel arrangements for Executives
- Experience with event planning and complex meeting coordination
- Experience successfully collaborating with other executive assistants in a team environment
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Job Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Senior Admin, Executive Assistant, secretary, Admin Assistant, Event Coordinator, Senior Administrative Assistant, Minnetonka, Minnesota, MN