A Premiere Financial Services Company located in New York City is searching for an Executive Administrative Assistant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Assists Department Head(s) with special projects, organizes meetings/conferences, and other special events.
- Performs research & analysis for related projects and specific issues.
- Responsible for composing, typing, editing, and proofreading correspondence, reports, letters, memoranda, and/or other documents.
- Facilitates the planning, organization, and activities of the Department Head(s) to ensure efficient and effective work flow coordination.
- Provides clerical support in problem solving and planning as needed to ensure delivery of department's goals and objectives.
- Submits PO's and contracts for approval and follows up on completion or renewal.
- Verifies & submits invoices to be approved by the Department Head(s).
- Submits work orders to maintain appropriate phone, computer, and equipment repair and services.
- Assists Department Head(s) with monthly expenses and invoices.
- Schedules & coordinates meetings for the Department Head(s) and follows-up as needed. Prepares draft agenda, meeting minutes, and other sensitive documents.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, maintains logs/reports. Submits pre-approval receipts/forms and obtains signatures required for reimbursement.
Qualified Candidates for the Executive Administrative Assistant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Executive Administrative Assistant role is from $50,000 to $60,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06EAA2Y7R43 . Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings