The Executive Assistant’s main objective is to manage their executive’s schedule and communications while simultaneously anticipating and completing a multitude of projects and tasks with little to no instruction. They must be able to meet deadlines and rapidly adapt to a changing environment and responsibilities. In addition, they handle travel coordination for the company.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality
- Maintain email and phone communication and follow up
- Driving for errands/deliveries
- Research and gather information on various items and present findings and suggestions in a concise manner
- Handle executive’s requests and questions regarding matters of significance with discretion and independent judgement
Manage Executive Schedule:
- Coordinate executive’s daily calendar
- Plan and set appointments, meetings and events
- Provide timely reminders to keep the executive on task and in the right place at the right times
Handle Executive Communications:
- Handle and filter communications (mail, phone, in-person, etc.) and decide if they should make it to the executive
- Mailing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Book all travel and lodging on behalf of the company
- Ensure that quality accommodations are made for company guests and team members
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job Experience: 2 years’ experience in a related administrative role preferred.
- Technical Skills: Proficient in document and spreadsheet software.
- Interpersonal skills: Adept at planning, prioritizing and organizing efficiently in a changing environment. Demonstrated analytical, written and oral communication skills. Capable of working independently or as part of a team and exercising sound judgment in a fast-paced work environment.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance available
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
- Company-paid life insurance
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Company paid community service time
- Gym reimbursement
- $16.00 - $18.00 an hour (Based on Experience)
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.OnsiteSafety.com
Onsite Safety, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, DFW