Would you like to have a rewarding career at a statewide non-profit making a difference right in your own community? Do you have experience providing administrative support at an executive level? Arizona's Children Association is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistance to join the team in our Central Phoenix office. In this role, you will be supporting our Chief Compliance & Qualify Officer and other management personnel as directed by the Chief Executive Officer or Chief Compliance & Quality Officer.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
- Eligibility for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our team!
What You’ll Do:
- May act as the initial contact for scheduling meetings and appointments for both Chief Officers.
- Entering data and running monthly reports for various programs or departments as requested.
- Prepares agendas and takes minutes, transcribes minutes and distributes all to appropriate individuals.
- Works on and maintains various confidential projects and corporate records.
- Processes incoming and outgoing calls, correspondence, and mail
- Assists CEO or CCQO in maintaining a day‐to‐day calendar of activities as well as regularly held meetings.
- Assists in providing arranging and providing support for conferences, meetings, and/or projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, which are consistent with the general responsibilities of the position.
Executive Administrative Assistant to the CCQO:
- Participates in Enterprise Risk Management, and Facilities meetings by arranging meetings, taking minutes (if needed), and providing expertise within committees.
- Provides leadership in archival activities, including arrangement and description of compliance and quality documentation.
- Maintains the agency’s Policy & Procedure Manual, providing history of revisions and tracking completion of updates.
- Assists with accreditation and licensing requirements for the Council on Accreditation, the Bureau of Medical
- Facilities Licensing, and the Office of Licensing and Regulation as needed.
- Tracks HIPAA violations and assists in issuing notifications when warranted.
- Conducts front desk office duties as requested.
- Serves as the coordinator for staff credentialing with health plans, working closely with providers and health plans to ensure documents are submitted in an accurate and timely manner.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent with additional education or college level courses, which are applicable to the level of responsibility.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in practical office management experience.
- Or, Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required.
Minimum Qualification & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
- An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to “perform safely” the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer