Executive Search Administrative Assistant
Connecting talent with opportunity since 1994, Collaborative Strategies, Inc., (CSI) is a St. Louis-based consulting firm with a dedicated boutique search practice. Our experienced team of consultants understand the power of having the right individuals in the right positions with the right responsibilities. We take pride in matching talented leaders with transformational leadership opportunities at St.-Louis based entrepreneurial organizations.
We are also recognized for our unique approach to strategic planning, including strategy formation, leadership succession, and performance enhancement. For both strategy and search, our consultants bring a collective wisdom, insight, and practicality to help businesses achieve their goals. To learn more about us, check out www.getcollaborative.com
CSI is seeking an effective, “can-do” Administrative Assistant to support our executive search practice. The ideal candidate offers exceptional client-facing and customer service skills along with a polished professional demeanor. We are seeking someone who loves to support a variety of projects, is detail-oriented, and can be flexible while multi-tasking in a fast-paced setting.
Reporting to the firm’s president, this position will provide:
- Executive Search & Recruiting Support
- Track candidates through the full selection process, supporting multiple searches for several clients simultaneously.
- Schedule interviews and manage correspondence with candidates.
- Maintain the candidate database.
- Manage job postings and related social media efforts.
- General Administrative Support
- Manage daily tasks and prioritize based on urgency to meet deadlines and complete projects with excellence.
- On behalf of consultants, schedule and coordinate appointments with clients, candidates, and prospects.
- Support marketing communications and business development efforts (manage leads in CRM, coordinate e-blasts, etc.).
- Ensure conference rooms are reserved, arrange meals and travel as necessary
- Provide administrative and analytical support for the consultants’ projects by writing, editing, and proofreading documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and surveys.
- Customer Service and Hospitality
- Deliver superior customer service in interactions with clients, prospective clients, candidates, vendors, consultants, and other contacts.
- In partnership with the other members of the administrative team, field and direct phone calls for the main CSI office line.
- In partnership with the other members of the administrative team, maintain an inviting office environment, including inventory of supplies, equipment, phone, and other systems as necessary.
- Partner with other administrative team members to keep the office looking professional and welcoming at all times.
- Confidentiality & Problem Solving
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive information.
- Represent CSI in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Proactively assess, analyze, and address key constituent needs (including consultants, clients, prospects, and colleagues).
- Be pro-active in determining the appropriate action in both routine and non-routine situations.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience providing administrative support in an office environment. Team and/or executive level support experience required.
- 4-year degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, coordinate, and manage a variety of projects for several managers simultaneously. Must work at a fast pace while ensuring accuracy and quality of work.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills are required. Must have impeccable English writing and editing skills.
- Exceptional computer skills and capabilities including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- CRM experience preferred. ATS experience a plus.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a stellar phone presence are mandatory.
- Must be honest and trustworthy with high ethical standards.
- Must be a self-starter with close attention to detail, yet in command of the big picture. Must be self-assured with the ability to admit to and learn from mistakes.
- Must be professional, courteous, and accommodating.
Compensation / Location / Hours:
Join the team at CSI! We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, and a strong benefits package including health, dental, 401K, paid time off, and disability. This position is based in CSI’s office in West St. Louis County near 270/Manchester; the position is full-time, with a set on-site schedule of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday.
If you are interested, qualified and ready to take the next step, please apply on-line at www.csiapply.com All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as strictly confidential. Should you experience difficulties with the online system or wish to make a confidential inquiry, you may contact Sarah via email at email@example.com
43,044 - 57,243 /yearWhat is this?