See how we're embracing the challenges of tomorrow!
Koch Communications & Marketing is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Chief Communication Officer. This individual will work closely with leadership and the office staff to organize and schedule appointments, plan and document meetings, book travel arrangements, and ultimately, support the CCO with day-to-day responsibilities. The ideal candidate is highly organized with impeccable communication skills and has the ability to work independently while managing multiple projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Self-motivated, organized team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and be discreet
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office
- Possesses a positive, friendly professional demeanor
- Passion for promoting free market issues
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Provide administrative support including but not limited to scheduling, expense reports, correspondence, and travel arrangements
Manage rapidly shifting priorities in a professional and respectful manner
Communicate effectively with other internal departments and outside clients on projects and deadlines.
Assist with other special projects to include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing events
What You Will Need (Basic Qualifications):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of administrative experience OR bachelor's degree
What Will Put You Ahead (Preferred Qualifications)
Experience with Microsoft Office - Word (i.e. creating documents), Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, utilizing formulas, and analyzing data), and Outlook (i.e. scheduling meeting invites and e-mailing)
- Experience with office management duties
Learn more about us
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf