We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively seeking an experienced and dynamic Executive Assistant to support our Executive Management team to ensure their ability to effectively and efficiently perform their organizational responsibilities.
The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison and primary point of contact for the CEO, CCO, and COO to senior management teams, the board of directors, and key business partners. The Executive Assistant will coordinate and manage essential activities, making strategic plans to ensure all business functions are efficient and most productive. The ideal candidate will advise on projects and is the main organizer and planner of various initiatives, attending to the minute details while staying attuned to the macro vision of business operations. He/She manages executive schedules to utilize their time most effectively and coordinates travel, accommodations, and events to ensure timely attendance at meetings and events. The Executive Assistant builds relationships throughout the organization, exercises judgment and discretion, handles complex and difficult situations diplomatically, and represents the executive's office in a professional manner.
- Ensure assigned leaders are using their time effectively and to greatest impact. This requires an understanding of what's most important for effective calendar management, tracking deadlines and productive meeting and time management.
- Manage and maintain calendars and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls, for executives, including extensive rescheduling, ensuring that all meeting logistics are taken care of.
- Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, off-sites and all-staff forums. This goes beyond inviting participants and booking rooms - the Executive Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that objectives are clear, preparation is appropriate and budgets are managed.
- Attend team meetings, capture and circulate key decisions, and work with assigned leaders to ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Handle administrative tasks for assigned leaders such as booking travel, managing budget and expenses and helping to prepare for presentations.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the supported leaders including those of a sensitive and/or confidential nature, and determines or recommends appropriate response.
- Generates reports, prepares agendas and briefing materials, and ensures the timely preparation and delivery of materials and reports for both internal and external meetings.
- Researches various topics in support of strategic initiatives.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
- 5+ years' experience in an administrative support role - preferably with C-level management
- Extensive knowledge of Google's G-Suite.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and have ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Budgetary and expense management experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and exceptional organizational skill required.
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.