Executive Assistance for an Innovation R&D Team in San Francisco (Battery Street).
You will be part of an Innovation Team. Over 30 people of creative designers and engineers.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries including travel
- arrangements and expense reporting
- Handles booking for conference rooms
- Manages the executive’s calendar
- Assists event planning for internal and external events, including making meal
- Reservations, arranging transportation, and planning large group events if needed
- Someone who is passionate, ready to learn in a new environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Professional experience in high-tech companies, media companies or information centers preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Location: San Francisco, CA (Battery Street)
Duration: 6-12+ months