New Mexico Oncology Hematology Consultants at the New Mexico Cancer Center is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to the COO.
The Executive Assistant will support the Chief Operating Officer and other senior leadership, as needed. We are looking for an experienced candidate with an "Analyst flare and highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
The Executive Assistants primary responsibility includes the exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance, while at the same time making sure the small things are taken care of with respect to the daily operations.
Job duties and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Acts as the point of contact between the COO and internal/external clients.
- Conserves COOs time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Creating, analyzing and conducting daily/weekly Operations reports by using advanced Excel functions and various electronic medical software products.
- Produces and assists with presentations/briefs.
- Develops technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Manages projects and conducts research.
- Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Miscellaneous executive administrative functions, such as:
- Maintains the schedule of the COO, ensuring that appointments are confirmed and that the COO is prepared by providing any necessary meeting materials available.
- Coordinates travel plans for the COO to ensure that her time and productivity are maximized.
- Arranges for commercial flight travel, private flight travel, hotel reservations, rental cars and/or ground transportation as needed for managers and physicians.
- Completes expense reimbursement documentation for the COO as travel is completed and as documentation is provided.
- Orders and updates stationary, business cards, operational documents and patient notebooks.
- Coordinates operational meetings for the COO, managing invitations, agendas, meeting minutes and any food and refreshments needed.
- Bachelors degree in English, Communication, data analytics or related field (required).
- Minimum of seven (7) years Executive Administrative experience.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Advanced decision-making abilities.
- Must present professional image and work independently.
- Able to handle confidential/sensitive information with professional discretion.
- Must exhibit positive attitude and be able to succeed under stressful and pressure situations.
- Must be resourceful and organized.
- Ability to work with related personnel with a positive attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to take direction, execute tasks and projects efficiently and work well under deadlines.
- Drug free environment/ EOE
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits. We do background and drug screenings. Please send resume, references and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR at (505) 842-8171 for more information.