Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Resource Center team, The Executive Assistant provides support to the President, COO, and Executive Leadership team in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
• High School or GED required/Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
• Experience supporting administratively at the Executive level preferred.
• Excellent computer skills, specifically efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong interpersonal skills to interface effectively with executives and all other levels of personnel.
• Attention to detail and follow through.
• Strong sense of urgency and the ability to use judgment to communicate and assess urgent situations.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to self-direct work duties throughout the day and effectively multi-task and prioritize.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must treat executive and colleagues with respect and in a collaborative manner.
• Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
• Must be able to cope with the demands of the position and time sensitive deadlines and manage the requirements of the job with flexibility and professionalism.