Bloom Talent is partnering with a highly succesful, peninsual-based tech company seeking and Executive Assistant to support the Chief of Staff. This person will handle a wide range of professional and personal responsibilties, such as travel and calendar coordination. The right person for this role will enable the Chief of Staff to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Handle complex calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritize commitments to maximize time and productivity.
- Run personal errands and assist on personal projects.
- Process expense reports.
- Perform research and complete long term projects.
- College degree, or previous support experience.
- Ability to work a varied schedule.
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Extraordinary communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency with Microsoft products.
Compensation: 100k+ DOE