The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, making travel arrangements and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives. This position will also handle local office administration.
This position will be located in our Austin, TX office.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the CEO, CFO or other high-level officials within the organization.
- Schedule Management – Set up travel, meetings, and other appointments for executives.
- Office Management - Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, and coordinating office / company events. Lease review and assistance.
- Communication Liaison – Organize information for executive leadership by screening phone calls, opening or sorting mail, or summarizing reports for distribution of information. Represent executives in third party dealings.
- Information Preparation – Prepare information for internal or external distribution, such as writing letters, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports, and editing or proofreading information. Research and handle special projects.
- Records Management – Organize and maintain records.
- Discretion – Maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associates degree in business or office administration or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years in an Executive Assistant role
- Experience in the use of office equipment, business systems, and Microsoft Office products.
- Proven organization skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with the Engineering Consulting business.
Glenmount Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Glenmount Global Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed