Our name is new but you already know us. Legacy Wayne Fueling Systems is now part of Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS). Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel industry, are global leaders in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry's 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions. The DFS business is comprised of industry leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. We lead every market we serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer-inspired innovation in order to push the boundaries of performance for our customers and shareholders. To learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com. DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).
The Executive Administrator supports the President and Executive Management Team performing diverse administrative duties requiring day-to-day involvement with high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. The position requires superior writing capabilities, accuracy, public relations, and poise and the successful candidate must be highly motivated and understand the critical value of being trustworthy. The work environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the individual must demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. The position requires flexibility and availability consistent with the needs of a corporate leader.
- Manages a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President and Executive Management Team including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the daily schedule is followed and respected
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on management meeting action items and/or issues or concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and various internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Serves as International Travel Coordinator and back-up Administrator of the Concur expense and travel system with additional responsibility for ensuring employee compliance with travel policy
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and executive staff meetings
- Maintains global corporate travel vendors listing and holiday calendars
- Keep abreast of all major hires, acquisitions, and their effect on the organization
- Plan and execute corporate employee annual events as needed
- Other projects as assigned by the President or Executive Management Team
Candidate Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in an administrative support role, with 3-5 years of experience supporting a top executive preferred
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and projects seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, corporate leadership, and external partners
- Confidentiality: Executive Administrators are often privy to information that is not available to the broader employee population and therefore a heightened level of professionalism and confidentiality is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Ability to work in excess of 8 hours per day
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel as necessary in the performance of administrative duties
- Ability to effectively/clearly communicate
- The ability to perform the essential functions is a requirement of the job; reasonable accommodations may be used to meet these requirements
The information contained within this job description overview is not intended to be all-inclusive. Nothing in this job description restricts management or the company’s ability to assign or reassign duties and/or responsibilities to or from this role at any time. This document is subject to change with or without notice.
Dover Fueling Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local law. Dover Fueling Solutions conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.