Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
Reliant Management Group by Reliant Management is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
What We’re Looking For:
An Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. Ultimately, contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings, attend meetings as needed
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, Preferred
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and email)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
Skills and Qualifications:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Travel logistics
- Experience in Healthcare REQUIRED
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.