Responsible for working directly with the C-level executives and the outside Board of Directors. Will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties, coordinating meetings including Board Meetings and creating/editing/coordinating Board Decks, CEO Presentations, and other reports as necessary.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for CEO and his direct reports including Board Presentations, Employee Communications, Meeting Notes and reports.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries for the C Suite.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, such as yearly C-Suite Strategic Off-Site meetings, yearly expanded Leadership Team Conference, Quarterly Board Meetings, Board Compensation Committee Meetings and staff appropriate events.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism and confidentiality among staff and external contacts.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexibility with juggling priorities