If you like to work with people in a family atmosphere, enjoy great benefits and provide unequaled personal service to every customer, consider a career with Bell Bank.
Bell Bank was founded in 1966 and headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota and has more than $6 billion in assets. Bell is the 10th largest privately owned bank in the nation. Bell Bank has full-service banking locations in North Dakota, Minnesota and Arizona and are actively expanding in the Phoenix market. Bell has empowered more than $14 million in charitable giving through its unique Pay It Forward initiative, through which every employee chooses each year how to help individuals, families and organizations in need.
Bell Bank has been recognized as a top workplace by American Banker, Forbes and Fortune.
If you want to work for an established, growing, forward-looking organization with world-class employees, this is the place for you. Let Bell Bank be your destination workplace.
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
* Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
* Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
* “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
This position is responsible for preparing periodic financial reports required for internal reporting by gathering complex financial data from various sources and summarizing that data in an organized, concise manner. Provide high-quality, responsive, professional support to the Arizona Market as well as other members of the Arizona senior leadership team. A thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, financial reporting practices, administrative and word processing functions is necessary. This position is responsible for producing high-quality, professional support that is accurate, complete and fulfills the intended purpose for presenting a positive image to employees and customers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. This position must balance and prioritize a large number of tasks and duties for the various areas it supports. Due to the nature of this position, must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Arizona leadership/administrative support:
o Actively participate in decision-making on high-impact matters affecting Arizona banking team.
o Exercise judgment in leadership matters involving policy-setting and team management across all business lines within the Arizona market.
o Liaison with Human Resources, IT and Facilities for the Arizona Market.
o Coordinate and prepare for onboarding and training needs of market, including video conference set up, new hire laptop set up and point of contact for new hire paperwork and onboarding items.
o Schedule and coordinate meetings, webinars, conference calls and appointments, and maintain calendar(s) through MS Outlook.
o Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
o Prepare and distribute the Daily Deal Work packet in a timely manner by organizing and prioritizing the information submitted by multiple lenders at various locations.
o Facilitate the distribution of event tickets with location presidents for bank clients.
o Responsible for the Daily Deal Work packet to include the preparation and distribution in a timely manner by organizing and prioritizing the information submitted by Region 2 bankers.
o Archives Daily Deal agenda/handouts and meeting notes.
o Develop presentations and materials for staff and other meetings.
* Financial Responsibilities:
o Prepare, analyze and distribute financial reports, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery for various bank groups, including board of directors, executive, Arizona leaders and lenders.
o Before distributing reports, verify the data for complete accuracy and understand fully where the data is coming from and its purpose.
o On an annual basis, assist in the preparation of the Arizona Bank’s annual budget. This will include working directly with managers on their budget assumptions, facilitating the loading of data into the budgeting software, and analyzing budget output before distribution.
o Perform troubleshooting on financial reports, complete audits, identify trends to determine improvement plans.
* SVP/Arizona Market Development Officer support:
o FUN Committee – plans and facilitates monthly “fun” events for Arizona bank employees as approved by Market President.
o Assist with customer promotions/recognition for holiday gifts, special promotions, loan closings, etc.
Job Skills Required:
* Three years’ prior work experience in a corporate environment preferred.
* Experience in a lending/banking environment preferred.
* Cognos report creation and generation preferred.
* Expert knowledge of accounting procedures and financial reporting practices.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Competent in the use of personal computer systems, internet applications and e-mail, and various Windows-based software applications, including MS Office Suite. Advance skills with MS Excel and Power Point required.
* Proven experience taking direction from multiple sources and supporting individuals that are onsite and remote.
* Excellent analytical and decision-making skills and effective problem-resolution skills.
* Proven ability to work productively and efficiently with limited supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and multitask in a high-volume work flow with multiple priorities, interruptions and possible short-term deadlines.
* Ability to be flexible in a dynamic and challenging environment characterized by sometimes changing priorities and react to those changes productively and positively.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to work well in a collaborative, cohesive and cooperative team environment.
* Communicate effectively and professionally with third-party vendors, co-workers and customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer