Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer of Conagra Brands, Inc. is seeking an Executive Assistant. As part of the CFO team, the successful candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties for the CFO and other individuals within the department as assigned.
This role has contact with many internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be capable of communicating effectively with these stakeholders in a professional manner.
Agility, the ability to work independently and anticipate needs, plan for alternative scenarios and make good judgments with minimal guidance are critical.
Reports to: The Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer of Conagra Brands, Inc.
Location: The position will be located in the company’s headquarters in The Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL.
- Providing administrative support to the CFO and other individuals as assigned.
- Support includes phone coverage, calendar management, travel logistics, meeting planning, expense report processing, mail handling, and other routine administrative duties, all with a sense of urgency and the utmost confidentiality.
- Handling phone calls – with tact and speed, and routing them to the appropriate individuals for handling, is also a responsibility.
- Independently administer several assigned responsibilities, ensuring accuracy and excellent customer service.
- Candidate must become well connected within the Company.
- Assisting in drafting, proofing and editing various types of documents, including correspondence, presentations, and materials for senior management. Attention to detail is critical.
- Assisting the department’s leadership team with special projects as requested.
- We seek a highly motivated professional; Bachelor's or Associate degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- 8 plus years of senior administrative and/or office management experience.
- Must have exceptional project management skills (meeting planning experience a plus) and be highly detail oriented.
- Have the ability to develop collaborative relationships across various functional areas both internally and externally. Strong interpersonal skills, including a self-motivational drive is beneficial.
- Be a proficient user of computer systems (Microsoft Office) and database software with well-developed written and verbal skills.
- A person with strong integrity, great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills under pressing time constraints.
- Be a solution provider, have prior experience in general business concepts and accounting and be able to work proficiently with ambiguity.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.