We have partnered with a well-known CPG company seeking an Executive Assistant to join their growing downtown Chicago office. This Executive Assistant position was created to support their General Counsel of the organization. In addition to booking travel, expense reports and calendars you will also be responsible for various other support tasks which will help continue the growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a fast-paced role with a variety in daily tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage professional calendars for the General Counsel and team
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Draft and edit correspondence and presentations for various departments
- Plan meetings, events and some project management with the operations department
- Process expense reports
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in an administrative support role
- Prior experience supporting a team and planning large meetings
- Experience working within a CPG organization and/or Legal is a plus
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
This Executive Assistant role is a high-profile position with a wide scope of responsibility. It’s a great opportunity for anyone looking to join an evolving and growing global organization.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , executive assistant , senior executive , assistant , CPG , calendar , c-suite , general counsel , support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.