TCS Education System is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Chicago Office.
The Executive Assistant will provide a high level of active and independent administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and the General Counsel. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for administrative tasks, project management and ad hoc finance projects.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, modify, and proofread documents, including meeting agendas, meeting materials, correspondence, articles, reports, and memos.
- Serve as the recording secretary for TCS Finance, Investment, and Audit Committee meetings and manage meeting logistics for trustees and other attendees.
- Submit, reconcile and track departmental expense reports and invoices.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and appointments, and assist with the coordination, logistics, catering, and execution of special events.
- Coordinate executive travel and assure smooth travel experience.
- Prepare and complete corporate insurance filing procedures.
- Assist with legal administrative projects.
- Manage the purchasing of office supplies for the Finance Team and the Office of the General Counsel.
- Continually seek to identify and employ methods to improve existing processes or solve complex problems.
- Complete and manage special projects and reports as needed.
- High level of reliability, discernment, and commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- High attention to detail is a must.
- Must possess advanced knowledge/skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web applications. Preferred ability to utilize Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent written communication skills with consistent application of correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar for preparing and proofreading various documents and reports, including drafting and editing executive facing deliverables.
- Must have strong interpersonal and outstanding oral communication skills with the ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency.
- Must be responsive, quick-thinking, collaborative, and possess an innate ability to anticipate and respond to issues.
- Must take initiative to proactively act on behalf of the CFO and General Counsel.
- Establish priorities, and work in an organized manner with emphasis on detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments and meet deadlines.
- Project management: Ability to work independently without close supervision and as a member of a team.
- Bachelor's degree, will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Two to three years of related experience required, experience working as an administrative assistant to senior level executives is desired.
- Preferred experience supporting advanced systems and experience with technology.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company:TCS Education System