The Brand that Gets You to What’s Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America, and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers across the globe.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we’re always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Overview of Responsibilities
- Calendar Management and Support
- Manage and organize meetings for department and executive(s)
- Manage, organize and prioritize executive e-mails
- Answering phones/screening calls for executive
- Stay current on executives’ priorities on a daily basis
- Book travel for executive(s) & complete expense reporting
- Maintains executive files and provides file maintenance for the department
- Budget management and tracking including reconciling invoices
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Years of Experience: 7 - 10
- Advanced PC skills (proficient using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization as well as multitask, prioritize, and manage time
- Strong organizational and calendar management skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Exhibit a consistently positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.