Tasks and Functions
- Performs comprehensive administrative duties to support a designated team and ensure day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
Tasks and Functions
- The executive assistant provides basic support and service to internal and/or external clients. This person will be expected to provide information needed to support general department operations, professionally participate in problem resolution, handle confidential and time-sensitive materials/information appropriately, work efficiently under little supervision and deliver professional customer service support.
- Handles logistics associated with meetings, appointments and conferences, including but not limited to: room reservations, space set up, food and beverage orders and timely communication with attendees.
- Proactively manages and prioritizes incoming and outgoing communication including external/internal mail, telephone calls, reports, etc.
- Assists with travel arrangements (domestic and international) and completes detailed expense reports. Confirms meetings and creates itineraries for trips.
- Follows up on various activities to ensure closure, completion and deadlines are met. May include weekly reports, status updates, meeting follow-up, requests for information, projects, programs, meetings, events, etc.
- Ensures that the floor supply closets and kitchens are stocked appropriately and handles facilities/maintenance requests.
- Assists with onboarding for the department or team.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities; flexible in taking on new tasks or projects
- Efficient, self-start and exemplary work ethic
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints
- Reliable, dependable and adaptable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills exercising discretion and diplomacy in working with others including all levels of management
- Capable of learning the business and making decisions based on business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and focus on customer service
- Competent at resolving complex problems using strong analytical skills and research techniques
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 or more years' experience with proven administrative performance.