Position Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Reports to: CEO
Status: Full-time, Exempt, Salary
Roseshire is a unique brand selling a luxury rose experience that offers delivery anywhere in the nation, overnight. Presentation and experience is everything, and Roseshire makes sure to distinguish themselves as the best in the industry while working with partners like Disney, Universal, Sanrio, and many more.
To be successful in this role, you should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, well-organized, flexible, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondence
- Provide full executive support to the CEO and represent the company to the public through personal, telephone and electronic communication
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience supporting administration at the executive level
- Strong organization skills
- Keeps up with social media trends
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient in MS Windows, Office, etc.
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Ability to work independently, attentive to detail and maintains a positive outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Can work well under pressure
- Work in varying degrees of temperature
- Can type 60 – 65 WPM
Working Conditions, physical effort
This work requires only minor physical exertion and/or strain. Work is often fast paced, stressful, and requires managing multiple projects with deadlines. A willingness to work flexible hours is necessary. Some evening and weekend work may be required during heavy Holiday seasons.