Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant Legal is responsible for providing administrative support to the SVP--General Counsel and the Legal Department. This position will represent Brink’s professionally and regularly works with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature.
• Arrange meetings and conferences, schedule appointments, and complete travel or conference arrangements
• Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, and notify appropriate personnel or record messages
• Liaise with all levels throughout the company on projects and requests to ensure the SVP—General Counsel and Legal Department team have needed information
• Compose and type complex and routine correspondence, memos, presentations, charts, confidential material, forms, tables, etc., from rough draft, handwritten notes, or general verbal instructions
• Recognize confidential information pertaining to the executive’s position, department and/or company and maintain it in accordance with standard procedure and applicable legal requirements
• Provide administrative support for Legal Department personnel, to include managing Legal Department mail
• Manage Legal Department filing, database systems and reports, to include incoming service of process notices
• Copy, organize and otherwise prepare documents and information in connection with subpoenas, litigation discovery, audits, etc.
• Management of attorney bar dues/profession tax payments and deadlines
• Processing departmental invoices (such as outside counsel bills) for payment
• Perform other duties as required or necessary
• Minimum of 5 years secretarial/administrative experience supporting C-Level executives or attorneys
• Minimum of 4 years experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook
• Minimum of 2 years experience scheduling meetings/conferences
• Minimum of 2 years experience maintaining calendars for executives and departments
• Experience developing and maintaining financial forecasting calendars
• Experience in annual performance planning
• College or secretarial/business school courses
• Notary Public
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.