Our mission is simple: To help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? We facilitate the ongoing conversation between employees and their company to drive success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to, and act on what matters most to employees. When employees are happy, everyone is happy! We love working closely with our clients, listening to their vision, and deploying a tailored solution that will empower them to grow. Perceptyx’s approach to employee engagement is unique. Our combination of technology and expertise is second to none. We employ an incredible staff of professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every employee survey project swiftly from vision to reality.
This position will provide valuable support to the CTO, including managing the CTO's day-to-day activity, including calendar, coordinating meetings with partners, customers, and vendors. Also, assist in preparing and presentations. This person will be a consummate professional and a trusted advisor to the CTO on all critical and confidential information.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the CTO's meetings, calendar and business appointments in an efficient and well-organized manner (Coordinate schedules across multiple time zones globally).
- Ensure the CTO is prepared for meetings by assisting with meeting prep and logistics, perform meeting minutes duties.
- Facilitate phone, email and written correspondence.
- Organize and manage travel arrangements for the CTO and provide travel itineraries, agendas and meetings in advance of trips.
- Manage expense reports for business purposes.
- Assist in project billing preparation.
- Perform ad hoc research (Internet browsers).
- Review and prepare spreadsheets, presentations, and documents for the CTO.
- Ensure a productive work environment for the CTO by collaborating directly with CEO, Leadership Team, and HR as needed.
- Provide support on evenings and weekends, as needed, to ensure all critical work is planned on-time and in a professional manner.
- Provides candid advisory services.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring:
- Two or four-year degree in business administration, information technology, computer science or a related field of study.
- 7 years of experience supporting a C-level Executive, minimum 3 years supporting a technology field executive.
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), G-Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Drive), Expensify, and Slack.
- Prior experience with calendar management and scheduling
- Excellent written communication and correspondence skills
- Prior experience with International and domestic travel arrangements
- Project management experience is a plus
- Passion for technology
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Ability to liaise between technical staff and other business departments
- A logical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Protects confidential company information and always exhibits strong integrity
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of adaptability
What We Offer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo and be a creative thinker when helping to solve problems
- Flexible work from home schedules (before, during, AND after Covid-19)
- An engaging work environment that is named as one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’ policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your updated resume