The Hill+Knowlton Strategies Dallas office has an exciting opportunity for a professional Executive Assistant to support and manage the daily activities of the Dallas office Lead and Managing Director. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in a similar role, be committed to excellence and dedicated to setting the highest standard for quality work with excellent communications skills. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: acting as an informed deputy for the office lead, writing correspondence, managing a complex calendar with travel and meetings, maintaining internal and client contacts, as well as assuring smooth operation of projects.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of five years administrative/executive assistant experience
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed-oriented
- Proven judgment in dealing with sensitive issues and ability to discretely handle highly confidential matters
- Proven ability to think proactively, handle pressure, deadlines and self-directed work, and keep track of several ongoing projects at one time
- Superior grammar and proofreading skills
- Excellent personal computer software skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Net Meeting,
- Proven proficiency in PowerPoint and managing a calendar with travel and meeting coordination
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support), fitness reimbursement, your birthday off and more
- A career working with industry leaders
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
Please note that this is an administrative opening, and not an entry-level public relations opportunity. Please only respond if you are seeking an executive assistant office position.