BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Executive Assistant to provide executive administrative support to a Corporate Executive Team; primary support to President & CEO and to CFO. Performs advanced administrative duties in support of the function. Performs assignments requiring thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function and policies and procedures of the larger organization. Regularly interacts with senior level executives inside/outside the company and board members.
- Maintains workflow of CEO and CFO
- Produces correspondence using MS Suite
- Prepares reports under general guidance
- Copies and distributes materials as needed
- Makes travel arrangements
- Screens telephone calls, incoming mail, publications, and other correspondence
- Answers routine questions and follows up on requests for information and materials
- Handles routine correspondence and forwards remainder to appropriate individuals
- Prepare various PowerPoint presentations for various conference and meetings as needed
- Coordinate, manage and distribute Asset Management Committee agenda and materials
- Maintain workflow of Executive Team
- Assists in monitoring and tracking approval of outside fees and expenses; updates appropriate reports daily
- Maintains filing system and file index
- Maintains department calendar and schedules executive’s daily functions
- Schedules and arranges business meetings and conference calls as directed; maintains and sets up teleconferencing equipment for meetings as needed
- Coordinate other events
- Researches and complies data for management review
- Edits and rewrites
Education: BA/BS preferred.
Experience: 8+ years in an administrative role required. Previous experience working with C-Level executives preferred (i.e. CEO, CFO, or COO).
Skill in: Excellent MS Office skills, ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, ability to maintain strict confidentiality. Excellent interpersonal skills required.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Bonus Type: Year-end Discretionary
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.