Stonebridge Companies is a privately owned, innovative hotel development and hospitality management company. We manage a portfolio of 60+ hotels across the United States, and provide investor opportunities, hotel development services, hotel management services, and hospitality career opportunities to our partners and team members. We are currently looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant for our CEO based in Denver, CO.
Delivering daily on Distinguished Hospitality™ that is what we expect of you, but we also expect you excel at the following:
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides diversified administrative support to the CEO including scheduling, travel arrangements, and coordination of meetings.
- Pro-actively maintains calendar(s) for the CEO that frequently change.
- Completes non-routine, complex projects and assignments which may include creating spreadsheets, databases or other confidential documents.
- Independently identifies and initiates process improvement areas across department, site or function with limited direction. Interaction involves regular communication with CEO and other team members requiring interpretation, persuasion and discretionary skills.
- Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
- Provides administrative, clerical, and technical support to the CEO. Assists with printing, filing, supply orders, business card orders, and inventory maintenance, distribution of mail, composing of memos, researching and helping to create presentations, formatting and editing documents, and all other duties as requested.
- Schedules appointments, answers phone calls and provides information to callers; composes and types correspondence; reads and routes incoming emails and other forms of communication.
- Responds in executive’s absence to requests for action or information to the appropriate staff member if needed and decides if executive should be notified of important or emergency matters.
- Serves as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders and interacts with the most senior leaders in the organization on a daily basis.
- Prepares confidential and sensitive documentation and correspondence which may be distributed to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepares presentations. Edits and proofreads complex documents for accuracy.
- Consistently follows through on deadlines and projects, taking initiative on all work requests, providing status updates to CEO as needed.
- Proactively anticipates needs of the CEO; recommends and acts to proactively resolve any challenges.
- Embodies Distinguished Hospitality™ and the Four Pillars of our mission statement that include Service, Relationships, Careers, and Results.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Open to travel with CEO.
- Help with private events at CEO’s home.
- May need to work occasional weekends & evenings
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Executive Administrative Assistant capacity
- Experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant to a CEO of a larger company (over $50m in revenue) is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate to advanced skills and proven experience with desktop applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint Visio, etc.) used in producing reports, analysis, recommendations, and solutions.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent people, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively under deadlines with limited direction.
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates commitment to deliver outstanding service both with internal and external customers.
- Takes ownership to personally resolve issues with a strong sense of accountability.
- Listens well, asks clarifying questions, and checks for agreement with CEO.
- Proven success in a similar role.
- Must be high energy with the ability to process and prioritize large volumes of information.
- Ability to process a high volume of scheduling, meeting/event planning and travel itineraries.
- Act as a project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, dissemination of information and any other special tasks as assigned.
- Handle and route confidential and non-routine documents and information.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Willingness to work evenings & weekends when necessary.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.