A leading client located in Evanston, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Executive Assistant position.
The Executive Assistant will be placed into a highly-visible role that supports the executive team, as well as the President, with being creative and assist in high level of event planning
- Assist President with personal and executive support including, but not limited to planning personal vacations, bill payment, personal shopping, and expense reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements to Antarctica, Argentina, Spain, British Columbia, and Europe
- Assist with special projects and special events including luncheons, business and personal dinners, holiday arrangements, and executive parties
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence for the President and ensure proper coverage for the Executive's Office
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 5-7 years of Executive Assistant experience required
- Experience in SharePoint highly desired
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once with various deadlines
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
- Electrical company with advanced products and systems for the more challenging applications with versatility in high-quality design solutions
- They outdistance their competition with exceptional design/build capabilities and the ability to reduce costs
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Patrick Kozyra via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.