Primary Location: United States-San Diego-Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Employee Status: Regular
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Colleagues are with the exceptional service they provide to our guests – and also to one another. Showcase your interpersonal strengths as Executive Assistant, where your administrative and technical expertise will support successful operations and an unforgettable guest experience.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
- Supervises all administrative assistants.
- Review and draft response to various business correspondence and generate/initiate correspondence as signatory.
- Work with Senior Management in determining and preparing weekly meeting Agenda. Draft minutes for such meetings.
- Handle incoming calls to executives using independent judgment and discretion in determining how to resolve and respond
- Maintain Executive Management’s meeting schedule and calendar.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- In the Executive Management’s absence, handle VIP or special customer service requests, including urgent and priority matters. Requires exercise of independent judgment and discretion.
- Manage/Coordinate reservations, services and amenities to VIP guests. Using independent judgment and working closely with other Executives to fulfill VIP guests’ special requests and provide other amenities as appropriate.
- Manage the administration of all charitable requests/donations.
- Manage the issuance and administration by working closely with all levels of internal management, staff, guests, outside clients and vendors.
- Assigned special projects with responsibility to complete said projects without supervision.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and, Outlook
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Drafting, proof-reading, editing and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong and proven work ethic, high-energy, and outstanding organization skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to switch priorities as needed
- Must be flexible, accommodating, have mature personality, be well-spoken and responsible
- A high level of communicative and interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently with minimal instruction
- Minimum of 5 years of Corporate Executive Assistant experience in progressively responsible positions
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all matter pertaining to the Executive Office
- High School Graduate/College Degree