Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the CFO of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. He/she will manage calendars, schedule meetings and make independent decisions. The Executive Assistant will prepare Company financial documents, assist in prioritizing and executing tasks, and provide smooth and efficient flow of day-to-day operations.
This role does not offer relocation.
The Executive Assistant will:
- Serve as a strategic and trusted business partner of the CFO and finance organization
- Assist with scheduling and calendar maintenance; prepare management reports and meeting agendas; manage all correspondence; maintain databases and filing; fulfill all administrative needs. Must have the ability to work with sensitive and highly confidential information and treat appropriately
- Manage calendars/travel, meetings and submit expense reports; main liaison with internal and external contacts (including executives, Board members, investors and vendors)
- Screen incoming phone calls; provide follow-up to emails, voicemail, general mail; maintain all administrative needs as required
- Prepare correspondence; design and type memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other administrative personnel to accomplish organizational goals
- Handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision and manage heavy workload.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and in a calm manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to meet designated task deadlines in a fast paced, heavy volume environment.
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Exceptional ability to partner collaboratively across multiple functions, by building productive relationships, exhibiting diplomacy, and influencing without authority.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, considerately and professionally, at all times
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Flexible, diplomatic and positive nature a must.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years experience working as an Executive Assistant in a highly professional environment, ideally in Finance.
- Superior knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Impeccable accuracy is required, as well as extensive experience in creating and formatting presentations. Strong Visio experience a plus.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.