Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
- Maintain multiple managers’ dynamic calendars.
- Coordinate both off and on site events.
- Make both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports for multiple managers.
- Provide support/back-up assistance to cover the desk of other Executive Assistants when they are out of the office.
- Must be able to generate letters, memos, etc.
- Responsible for organizing weekly, monthly, and quarterly review presentations.
- Maintain all department files.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and faxes.
- Process corporate invoices for Accounts Payable and work in BAAN to check the status of invoices for vendors and consultants.
- Create and maintain visit requests and contact reports.
- Order and distribute office supplies for department.
- Point of contact for employees to address inquires, questions, and requests.
- Screen incoming calls for department.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, as well as approving time for the VP and his/her direct reports.
- Represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Arrange and support video teleconference meetings including the set-up of presentations, printing of materials, and supporting any issues arising from technical issues.
- Provide support for on-site meetings including logistical support such as agendas, presentation copies, preparation of handouts, etc.
- Coordinate with International counterparts regarding travel and meetings.
- Travel required 1-2 times per year.
- The ability to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or BA from an accredited college or university in business or applicable field preferred OR equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 5-10 year’s experience.
- Must be able to problem solve.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism; interact with staff at all levels within the organization and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook, Visio. Strong typing and dictation skills a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work under multiple managers direct and indirect.
- Work schedule must be flexible to changing task requirements.
- Defense industry experience a plus.