Job Title: Executive Assistant - Senior
Location: Foster City, CA
Pay Rate: $ Doe
Duration : 9 Months, possibility of extension
This position you will be supporting multiple VP's and teams within Cyber security at the FC location. This role will be responsible for arranging site events, handling travel arrangements, potentially some budget management, helping with work flows, building dashboards.
- Manage complex calendaring and scheduling of staff and individual meetings, teleconferences, team off-sites, and other events, coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements
- Demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Manage daily administrative functions in support of the local Cybersecurity team
- Work closely with other senior leadership executive assistants to provide support for various global administrative activities in a consistent manner and to create seamless office operations
- Organize domestic and international travel arrangements for the local executive and/or members of his/her direct staff
- Prepare expense reports (using Concur)
- Supporting key team initiatives, playing a part as a project coordinator. Duties may include:
- Prepare documents in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Assist with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other documents as needed, such as organizational charts and group lists
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the executive and others in the department
- Effectively and successfully respond to problem situations and prioritize issues
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Draft correspondence, answer and screen executive's phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team
- Maintain organizational structure presentations, based on headcount reporting
- Support headcount forecasting and budget management for supported cost center(s)
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and 5+ years of administrative experience required, preferably in a global, public company
- Can-do attitude; must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
- Strong communication (written and verbal), detail-oriented, highly organized and ability to work cross functions with executives (both internal & external)
- Intrinsically-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented.
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and can anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- 7+ years of strong administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple VP's or higher.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Ariba Procurement and/or Concur Expense Management
- Advanced experience in administrative support (Experience at an international company)
- Fortune 100, 500 companies. Financial or Tech are nice to have
- Shuttle Available
- Subsidized Cafeteria