Avantus Federal, a NewSpring Holdings company, is a mission-focused services and solutions company headquartered in McLean, VA. Since E3 Federal Solutions and The Sentinel Company combined forces in 2018 and rebranded in 2020, Avantus works as a unified company to draw upon its heritage companies’ histories of consistent growth and high performance in the federal services market.
Avantus’s services and solutions are designed, tailored, and executed based on our long history of helping our Homeland Security, Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers solve complex problems.
Avantus Federal is seeking an attentive, organized and motivated individual to fill the Executive Assistant role providing support to PMO leadership within Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
- Provides high level executive support by managing calendars and day to day routine;
- Heavy scheduling, maintains schedule to accommodate unexpected meetings, visitors and any last-minute changes to daily schedule;
- Performs several administrative duties for the Office of Acquisition Operations to include scheduling, controls, deliverables, time and attendance, reservations, calendar maintenance, and mail;
- Facilitates and coordinates with Management Team for all Management meetings, team meetings and prepares presentations/meeting materials;
- Coordinates weekly reports, perform ad hoc projects/taskers, edits and compiles for PMO leadership;
- Maintains/updates divisions telework/AWS schedule;
- Reserves Meeting Space, conference rooms/conference bridge lines for various meetings;
- Follows up and tracks all contract deliverables and compiles needed responses into spreadsheets.
- 1+ years of experience; preferably supporting teams and performing administrative duties;
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent years of experience;
- Ability to work well with teammates in a quick-paced environment;
- Good analytical ability;
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CBP public trust clearance
- Current active CBP clearance
Avantus Federal is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category protected by law. Avantus hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.