InterDigital develops mobile and video technologies that are at the core of devices, networks, and services worldwide. We solve many of the industry's most critical and complex technical challenges, inventing solutions for more efficient broadband networks, better video delivery, and richer multimedia experiences years ahead of market deployment. InterDigital has licenses and strategic relationships with many of the world's leading technology companies. Founded in 1972, InterDigital is listed on NASDAQ and is included in the S&P MidCap 400® index.
InterDigital is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Administration Officer in our Wilmington, DE Corporate HQ office. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of senior level administrative assistant experience working with multiple managers and/or similar background with some budgeting experience. Experience as an executive assistant in a technology setting is a plus as well as familiarity in supporting the Human Resources, Facilities & Information Technology functions. General working knowledge and high proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative and related functions in support of a team of professionals while directly support the Chief Administration Officer.
- Exercises high degree of independent judgment and decision making in performing assigned tasks and has considerable latitude and flexibility in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Works with other administrative professionals across the organization in coordinating meetings and other events.
- Effectively interfaces with all levels of management, colleagues and outside contacts.
- Handles multiple projects at once, prepares expense reports, and prepares correspondence including letters, memos and reports.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed.
- Manages daily appointment calendars and all travel arrangements on a regular basis.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Screens telephone calls as requested, arranges conference calls, as well as handles some inter-company communications in lieu of the executive(s).
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; 8+ years of administrative or related experience working with executive level management
- High proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly polished and professional
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to operate within a global environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once recognizing when to shift priorities
- Ability to raise issues appropriately and to proactively bring forward solutions
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing
Location: Wilmington, DE
InterDigital is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigrant status, military status, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, marital status, family status, domestic partner or civil union status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, assignments, evaluations, coaching, promotion, discipline, discharge and layoff.