Who We Are:
tZERO Group, Inc. is majority-owned subsidiary of Overstock.com and the global leader in Blockchain innovation for capital markets.
tZERO is a portfolio company of Overstock.com’s blockchain subsidiary, Medici Ventures and we are focused on the development and commercialization of innovative fintech solutions for capital markets based on blockchain technologies.
We aim to completely revolutionize capital markets and positively address the inherent inefficiencies of Wall Street so that financial processes and investors are less beholden to traditional, institutional market structures. Since tZERO’s inception in October of 2014, we have pioneered the movement to bring greater efficiency and transparency to capital markets through our proprietary blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Provides administrative support to a Senior Executive(s) within the organization. Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. Prepares presentation and related materials for meetings. Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Mentors lower level administrative staff.
- Serve as gatekeeper to all requesting one-on-one meetings
- Organize, schedule, and maintain Executive(s) calendar(s)
- Arrange travel for Executive and/or team members
- Reconcile expense reports reconciliation
- Maintain office supplies and material requests
- Distribute mail within teams
- Support and provide training to other Executive Assistants as needed
- Work on special projects and tasks directed by Executive
- Maintain budgets and projects as needed
- Produce high level, professional presentations and documents for supported executive
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
- 5+ years' administrative experience supporting at the executive level
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Budget management experience
- Ability to communicate will all levels of contacts
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple project and tasks Discretion and confidentiality is a must
- Ability to network internally to build relationships across team
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication (exceptional written, verbal and grammar skills)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Basic Project Management skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Equal Employment OpportunityIt is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status (including Vietnam era veterans), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
- LEED Gold Certified 19-acre Campus & Global HQ
- Onsite Daycare Center
- 401k (6% match)
- Onsite Health Clinic
- Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership development Program, & Mentorship Program
- Onsite Fitness Center with group fitness classes and trainers
- Onsite Cafe with additional Coffee Shop and Juice Bar
- Indoor Bike Storage
- Summer Party at Lagoon, Utah's largest theme park
- Employee Fall Concert (Past performers include: Neon Trees, Snoop Dogg and Bret Michaels)
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Onsite Greenhouse, providing fresh fruits & vegetables for our cafe
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Onsite salon services, massages, & auto-detail services
- Discounts on ski passes, cell phone plans
- Overstock Women's Network (OWN)
*Benefits vary based on location, position, tenure, and employee election
This position requires you to sit, stand and perform general office functions. You may also be required to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status (including Vietnam era veterans), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.