InterDent Service Corporation provides full-service business and administrative support to dental practices so that the dentists can focus on the delivery of high-quality clinical care and patient satisfaction and on achieving professional fulfillment. InterDent supports nearly 500 dentists at 200 practice locations.
InterDent is looking for an energetic, reliable, and adaptable individual to join as an Executive Assistant supporting our two Executive Vice Chairman and other key personnel in our Inglewood office.
This position supports two Executives with calendaring, deliverables, travel, project management, and meetings. Details and adaptability are key while supporting time-critical and strategic items for the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate with leaders, employees, and the Inglewood office as a whole
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with both internal and external contacts
- Ensure your leaders are prepared for meetings and events; assisting with materials and agendas as needed
- Assists with editing, updating, and versioning of business documents, presentations, reports, and other assigned documents requiring advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Assists and partners with other personnel in the planning and execution of team meetings, off-sites, and cross-department activities
- Schedule and manage all expenses and travel
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility that is needed to manage a variety of individuals and initiatives
- Effectively represents InterDent teams in a positive and professional manner
- Some office management responsibilities for the Inglewood corporate office and other duties as assigned and as needed by the business
- Strong customer-service orientation and commitment to ensuring timely, quality solutions to issues
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors
- 4+ years’ experience in an administrative assistant role
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information and projects
- Experience supporting Senior Executives
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and time-critical environment with a demonstrated organization and the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands