Kimberly-Clark is looking for a team oriented, innovative, hardworking individual to provide a full range of administrative support to Digital Technology Solutions in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Executive Assistants at Kimberly-Clark manage access to the executive, maintain and modify the executive's schedule, and ensures the executive is made aware of issues that need immediate attention. They provide a broad range of highly skilled and highly confidential administrative support to ITS leaders, additional team members, and other visiting executives if needed. The incumbent must maintain strong interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Performs complex administrative duties, involving contact with and exposure to highly confidential materials and information
- Arrange, schedule, update, organize, and coordinate meetings both domestic and international, coordinating with other regions/time zones
- Plan, assist and occasionally attend events, including reserving and setting up rooms, planning activities, preparing materials, and other related activities
- Assist with making complex travel arrangements including booking of flights, hotels and car reservations, and other documents as required for staff to travel to global locations (Visa requirements, immunizations, etc.)
- Professionally answer and direct incoming calls, providing and sharing telephone coverage within group during normal business hours
- Maintain strong interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, develop and maintain effective business contacts with vendors and services
- Prepare and review expenses, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and finished documents relevant to supervisor's assignment
- Welcomes guests to the office, arranges meeting agenda, materials and meals as needed and represents the DTS Leader and Company with a high level of professionalism and in an effective and gracious manner
- Purchasing responsibility for local department’s office supplies, computer peripherals and other items
- May be required to contribute to projects and activities not included in other principal accountabilities to assist in the accomplishment of business objectives and professional development
- High School Diploma or GED
- 8+ years of administrative work experience
- Must have experience working with C-Suite Executives
- Must be able to use Outlook at an intermediate to expert level
- Advanced computer skills using Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Accurate typing, filing, record keeping, grammar, and spelling
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform these functions such as Filing of expense reports, booking travel arrangements, booking meetings, etc - in a timely manner.
- A demonstrated ability to act independently, organize workload, set priorities, work well under deadline pressures, adapt to change, and handle confidential material
- Ability and willingness to work overtime on an occasional basis to meet workload demands
- Experience arranging travel, meetings, catering, and general office organization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated orientation to detail, strong analytical and organization skills
- Ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making with a high degree of initiative and self- coordination
- Experience making international travel arrangements and awareness of the documents required for such travel
- College diploma in Administrative Studies
- Previous experience with SAP/ concur
- Previous experience supporting Information Technology departments
- Working knowledge of Kimberly-Clark's current office practices and procedures
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to interact well with company visitors
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives
- Very strong organizational and time management skills to handle functional workload and multiple priorities
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Previous experience preparing presentation materials for meetings
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization and be courteous and tactful in handling telephone calls
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.